LATICRETE 180 GRIT - STONETECH - HONING POWDER - 1.9 LB
• Creates an even, honed, flat finish
• Prepares stone for polishing and shining
• Different grits eliminate mild to deep scratches
• Available in 180, 280, 400, 600, and 800 grit levels
• Designed for professional use
• For natural stone such as marble, limestone, travertine & terrazzo.
STONETECH® Professional tile and stone care and maintenance products are innovative, easy-to-use solutions to protect and preserve stone against the damaging effects of everyday living. With a complete line of products to protect, clean and transform stone surfaces, LATICRETE® will help ensure the beauty of natural stone and tile countertops, floors, walls and other installations for generations to come.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes and coatings.
1. If surface is heavily soiled, pre-clean with DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional KlenzAll™ Cleaner if needed.
2. Mask any surfaces not intended to be treated.
3. If you are using a variety of abrasive grits, ensure that the surface is well rinsed and a new pad is used for each changeover.
4. Apply approximately 1/2 cup Honing Powder plus 1 cup clean water to stone surface.
5. Refinish using a hand orbital sander or weighted floor machine at 130–140 lbs., 175 rpm, fitted with a natural hair pad.
6. Keep compound wet while refinishing with plenty of water. Add Honing Powder as needed.
7. Refinish area until the desired level of hone has been achieved.
8. Rinse well and use a wet vacuum or hot water extraction unit to remove all remaining compound.
9. Clean equipment with water.
Use successively higher grits of Honing Powder to close the face of the stone and follow with DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Polishing Powder and DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Shining Powder as applicable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.