RED RELIEF SMALL REFILL SET - 3 16 OZ BOTTLES
• Removes food dye stains
• Great for stains caused by Kool Aid and Gatorade
• Alters stain color to make it disappear
• 3 ea. 16 oz. bottles
Removing synthetic food dye stains (kool-aid, gatorade etc.) from wool, especially wool that has been dyed with vegetable dyes is a procedure that requires your absolute attention to detail and patience. You are strongly encouraged to make some kool-aid stains on wool carpet and practice the procedure given here to perfect your skill before attempting to remove stains from customers' carpet.
- Thoroughly extraction-rinse the stained area. Follow with multiple vacuum only dry strokes to leave fibers as dry as possible.
- Mix the “Red Relief for Wool” using equal portions of solution “A” and “B”.
- Wet only the stained fibers with the Red Relief solution.
- Allow up to 10 minutes dwell time for the stain to disappear or change to a light yellow color.
- Thoroughly flush and extraction-rinse the stain and surrounding area. Follow with multiple vacuum only strokes to leave the fibers as dry as possible.
- If any stain remains repeat steps 2 through 5 (it may be necessary to repeat this procedure up to 4 times for severe stains).
- Neutralize the area by saturating it with a CSS solution (1 part CSS to 3 parts water).
- Allow 3-minute dwell time.
- Extraction-rinse and groom the fibers.
- Dry area as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.