Rust-X Rust Stain Remover
Rust-X can be used in a variety of rusted areas such as countertops, floors, vertical surfaces, exterior areas. Works on marble, granite, terrazzo, Mexican tiles, quarry tile, grout, slate, limestone, concrete, masonry and all metals. Rust-X is non-acidic, therefor can used on polished surfaces without ruining the shine. Rust-X is non-hazardous and environment friendly.
- Perform a test by applying a small amount of Rust-X to a part of the stained area. If it is a rust stain the Rust-X gel will chemically react with the rust stain causing the gel to turn purple in color.
- Remove the purple residue with paper towel then compare your result to the original rust stain. If the results obtained are acceptable, then perform removal over the entire stained area
- Mask around the area that you want to remove the rust stain.
- Apply a coat of 1/8 to 1/4 thick of Rust-X over the rust stained area.
- Rust-X reacts with the rust stain in 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the purple residue with paper towel and clean the treated area with water.
- Repeat procedure till satisfied. You may use a pressure washer to remove persistent stains.
- Please note if purple residue is staining the substrate, a 3% hydrogen peroxide solution could be used.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.