SPORICIDIN DISINFECTANT SOLUTION - 1 GALLON
• For mold/IAQ remediation
• Misting and dust suppression
• Water and flood damage restoration
• Sewer backflow cleanup
• Trauma & Crime scene cleanup
• Air duct cleaning
• Carpet cleaning, decontaminating and odor control
• Disinfects hard, non-porous environmental surfaces
• Clean, disinfect and deodorize equipment and personal protective equipment (PPE)
• EPA, FDA and OSHA compliant
• EPA toxicity rating "low/very low"
• Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes in one step
• Continuous residual bacteriostatic activity up to 6 months*
• Kills mold and mildew, including Stachybotrys chartarum (black mold)
• Provides 100% kill of disease and odor causing organisms. It is fungicidal, bactericidal, virucidal,
mildewcidal and tuburculocidal
• Non-corrosive to surfaces including plastics, latex, vinyl, glass, wood, metal and porcelain
• Alcohol free safe for equipment***
• Contains a pharmaceutical active ingredient system with no harsh chemicals, such as bleach
• Will not inhibit the adhesion of paint
• Mildly alkaline (pH 7.5)
• Non-staining and non-flammable
• No special shipping or disposal restrictions
• Registered in all 50 states (including California), Puerto Rico and Canada
* EPA Registration Number 8383-3
Sporicidin® has been used in hospital, medical and dental environments since 1978 and provide 100% kill of disease and odor-causing organisms.
Sporicidin® Mold & Mildew Stain Remover is an excellent product for removing unsightly stains left by microbiological life, such as mold, mildew, moss, bacteria, and algae stains. MRC-101 series is a biodegradable, environmentally friendly and water-based stain remover that has been developed for mold remediation and flood damage restoration projects. MRC-101 is easy to use - spray it onto the stained area, let penetrate and dry, then remove any remaining excess by rinsing, brushing or wiping away - it's that simple! MRC-101 is suitable for use on commercial and residential stain cleaning and removal projects and recommended for most construction materials.
Dilution Ratios: RTU RTU pH:7.5 Contains: 1 gallon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.