VELO LOW PROFILE AIRMOVER #125470
• Engineered airflow. Patent pending outlet design ensures even, broad-path airflow for fast, consistent drying across all surfaces.
• Multiple operating positions. Dry floors, ceilings, walls and stairways quickly and efficiently.
• Low profile. Half the height of snail shell dryers and 25% shorter than competitive models. Stackable for compact storage – save space on the truck.
• Easiest to maintain. Simply remove fasteners and lift out impeller assembly for cleaning.
• Great portability. Easily carry two units at once - or stack up to six on a handtruck. No more awkward lifting, no more banging up hallways and doors.
• Low amp draw. Only 1.9 amps.
• Daisy-chain with GFCI outlet. Use up to 6 units per 15 amp circuit for a whopping 5400 CFM of tested – not rated – airflow.
• Durable. Rugged rotomolded housing with new easy-carry handle - laboratory-tested to lift four times the weight of the unit 5000 times without failure!
Powerful airmover delivers restoration-grade air movement in a highly portable package. High performance air movement in a small package? They said it couldn’t be done! But the new Velo delivers just that, and more: high velocity air movement, low amp draw and amazing portability.
Dri-Eaz combined these features with easy cleaning, versatile application and legendary U.S.-made quality to make one of the most effective Dri-Eaz airmovers has ever built. Need even more amp draw control? Get up to 10 Velo Pros on a 15-amp circuit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.